One Law Firm For Your Legal Needs
At the law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC, we can handle the vast majority of legal issues that most people in Ohio may face during their lifetimes. Many times, people come to us with unique and challenging issues, issues that overlap between a variety of practice areas or that do not easily fit within any of them.
We can handle these challenges. Our ability to help people find positive and meaningful resolutions, in many cases, means that many of our clients are repeat clients or clients who have been referred to us by friends or family members who are satisfied clients of ours.
The practice areas we frequently handle include:
- Estate planning: We handle cases involving wills and trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and more.
- Estate Administration & Probate: We handle cases involving estate administration, will contests and more.
- Family law: We handle cases involving marriage dissolution, child support, child custody and visitation, shared parenting, spousal support and more.
- Business law: We handle cases involving business formation, contracts, contract disputes, collections and more.
- Real estate: We handle cases involving residential and commercial real estate transactions, landlord-tenant issues and more.
- Guardianship: Let the attorneys at Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC, guide you through the legal guardianship process. Whether it be guardianship of the person, estate or both, we can help make the guardianship process as seamless as possible for you and your loved one.
How A Lawyer Can Help
No matter your legal needs, you want a lawyer to provide an honest evaluation of your case. You need a lawyer who will take the time to understand your situation, the results you are hoping to obtain, and then find the most efficient and effective manner of obtaining those results, no matter what challenges stand in the way.