Cleveland Employment Law Attorney
As an employee, you have rights, regardless of where you work. You have the right to a safe workplace, free of discrimination or harassment. For more than 25 years, the employment law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC has been defending these rights. We will stand by your side in all cases involving:
- Workplace discrimination: We will go before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Ohio Civil Rights Commission in all cases of employment discrimination, including those due to sex, race, religion, age, national origin, color, pregnancy, or handicap
- Sexual harassment
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Workers Compensation Retaliation Act claims
- Fair Labor Standards Act claims for unpaid wages or overtime
- Challenges to non-compete agreements and non-solicitation agreements
- Wrongful termination
- Review of severance packages or agreements
- Employment compensation benefit appeals
Whether you feel you were fired without justification, or you haven’t been paid the overtime you have earned, you need an experienced lawyer to provide the guidance necessary to protect your rights. Contact the employment law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC at 866-603-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We describe our employment law firm as efficient and effective. To that end, we feel that providing a realistic assessment of your case at the outset is imperative. Without it, you may encounter unneeded surprises and setbacks along the way. Due to the depth of knowledge we have gained in our many years of practice, we are able to give you a thorough analysis of all of your options, as well as all possible outcomes. From severance offers to employment litigation, we will work with you to decide which path to take in order to best protect your rights.