Legal Guidance To Start Your Business
Starting a business is an exciting time, filled with energy and prospects for the future. It is also filled with questions, such as how to protect your investment, the most suitable governance for you, the type of insurance you require and even the papers the IRS would need from you.
With the future of your investment riding on it, you need to be certain you are getting a lawyer with the right answers to these questions. For more than three decades, we have been providing knowledgeable guidance in these situations. Whether you are starting a business or selling a business, contact the law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC, at 866-603-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Personalized Legal Service To Protect Your Interests
Our attorneys at the law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC, feel that honest communication is necessary for your success. When we provide answers to your questions or suggestions, we are doing so with the future of your business in mind. We will give you information about all possible outcomes of each decision you make. Knowledge is an important commodity in any venture. In our years of providing legal guidance to businesses of all sizes, we have developed the in-depth knowledge necessary to ensure your investment is secure.
We can assist with:
- Choosing a business type depending on the needs of your business. Some types of business types are sole proprietor, S corp, C corp, limited liability corporation (LLC) and partnership.
- Paperwork preparation. This refers to organizational papers for starting a business, such as bylaws, close corporation agreements, shareholder agreements, membership agreements and distribution of common stock.
- Obtaining an employer ID number. We can help you with paperwork and processes required before the IRS to obtain your tax ID.
- Purchase and sales agreements for stock or assets. From first drafts to signing a contract, we can help you make decisions and draft legal documentation to shield your business.
- Noncompete agreements. We can guide you through all the considerations required to protect your business and interests from the inside.
- Confidentiality agreements. You may not know you require confidentiality agreements until we discuss your case.
- Contracts. We draft contracts for vendors, construction contracts and home improvement contracts.
Your Business In Good Hands
After we have assisted in starting your business or growing your business, we will continue to make ourselves available to answer your questions. We are determined to help your business succeed. Call now at 866-603-6650 for a free initial consultation or leave your contact information in our online form.