Ohio Business Attorney
Starting a business is an exciting time, filled with energy and prospects for the future. It is also filled with questions, such as:
- How do I protect my investment?
- What is the government looking for?
- Do I need insurance?
- What papers does the IRS need? etc.
With the future of your investment riding on it, you need to be certain you are getting a lawyer with the right answers to these questions. For more than 25 years, we have been providing knowledgeable guidance in these situations. Whether you are starting a business or selling a business, contact the law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC at 866-603-6650 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We can assist with:
- Choosing a business type (sole proprietor, S corp., C corp., limited liability corporation (LLC), or partnership)
- Paperwork preparation (organizational papers for starting a business, such as bylaws, close corporation agreements, shareholder agreements, membership agreements, and distribution of common stock)
- Obtaining an employer ID number (also known as a tax ID)
- Purchase and sales agreements for stock or assets
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contracts (vendor contracts, construction contracts, home improvement contracts)
The law firm of Joseph P. McCafferty, LLC feels that honest communication is necessary for your success. When we provide answers to your questions or suggestions, we are doing so with the future of your business in mind. We will give you information about all possible outcomes of each decision you make. Knowledge is an important commodity in any venture. In our years of providing legal guidance to businesses of all sizes, we have developed the in-depth knowledge necessary to ensure your investment is secure.
After we have assisted in starting your business or growing your business, we will continue to make ourselves available to answer your questions. We are determined to help your business succeed.